Thursday, December 22, 2011

Misc Images From The Holiday Hang

Nobody likes a shutterbug. But nobody wants to see this formal-atire event go unphotodocumented, either. I'm pretty sure. You can't have it both ways, people. You know you love it.




Crank removal

Yes, it says what you thought it did.







Draw your own conclusions.



John is pretty sure the demand and therefore the value of this tie will spike at some point.  Contact him directly if you want to invest.

These last shots comprise the shoe and pantleg section of this post. No I do not have a shoe fetish, thank you for asking. I have the eye of an artist.






And with that, I'm out for a coupla days. Mercifully.

Hope you have a great holiday season.

1 comment:

John Speare said...

Great pics Pat. I don't think you need a fancy camera. Have a great holiday.