Thursday, November 29, 2012

Damnit.


I've never played Powerball before. And now, I'll be damned if I ever will again. What a rip.

The sad and totally frustrating part is, I thought that I was destined to win, because of my noble intentions. Not that I wouldn't have spent a small portion making me and Patty extremely comfortable from here to eternity. Let's be real. But thanks to a brief conversation with John last night, I had developed a fantastical vision about how to use the winnings to help propel Elephant Bikes into a global concern, while simultaneously transforming Glen into one of the ten most powerful men on the face of the earth. "Making the right kind of bikes the right way, for every person on the planet."

Destiny my ass. This totally sucks. And to add insult to injury, I have to leave for work now.

No comments: