Thursday, February 21, 2013

Dead Baby

To be clear:  I did not put the baby in the dog bowl.  The baby put the baby in the dog bowl.  Therefore, I am not a baby killer, and that's the main thing I need you to know.  By the time I got there, the baby was dead.  If the baby had been struggling, I don't know what I would have done, but my fear is that I might have been compelled to save the baby.  Holy hell, I'm so glad the baby was already dead.  As it is, I gleefully tossed the baby out with the bathwater, and predict that I will sleep just fine tonight.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Brandy. Her house is like the Cecil Hotel.

Well, at least she can sing along with Alice:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIUmyTmD3N8

Dead babies can't take care of themselves dead babies can't take things off the shelf

Well we didn't love you anyway lalalalalalalalalalala