Sunday, February 22, 2009

Wish They All Could Be California Girls

Levi, you da man. Obviously. Good to be you. (Wish I was you. For the girl part, not the suffering part.)



Super nice ride, bro.

And thanks to Versus for introducing me to the freak sport of pro rodeo between stages.



They have a star named Ryan Dirteater. Honest.

(Meanwhile, all the pro rodeo fans are so excited about the freak sport of pro cycling.)



These two sports go together like peanut butter and ketchup. Nothing has ever made more sense, Versus.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The coverage on Versus sucked anyway, nevermind inbred bull riding. But it's all we have right? Has anyone had much luck with Universal Sports? I don't get digital cable or I'd try it.

Pat S said...

Actually, I talked to Taylor on Saturday and he'd been watching it on cycling.tv and said the coverage was awesome. And free.