Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I've Never Been Happier

Holy krap, I just now realized what I just said. I would like to append the following statement: "EXCEPT FOR MY WEDDING DAY, OF COURSE".

Maybe you thought I was stupid enough to fall into a trap I had set for my own self. Okay, not "maybe", "probably".

Think again.

I know I beat you down pretty bad while we were building our first rack. I can see why you would be pissed and might want to take this opportunity to extract a certain amount of revenge.

Just keep in mind that I was super-stressed. I hope you can see your way clear to giving me a pass. But on the off chance that you are seeing nothing but red, let me remind you that I have the power to delete all comments. If you have something to say, maybe you should start your own damn blog.

So anyway, back to what I wanted to talk about in the first place.

Tonight, I finished closing up the ceiling of the shop.



This is huge. It means that I can contain a small amount of the heat that I generate which means that the inside of the shop will be slightly warmer than the outside. Everyone with their snide comments over the last coupla weeks about how it feels colder inside than outside can kiss my ass.

At long last, I don't have to quit working at night because I can't feel my fingers and I understand that this whole post may seem way not-bikey, but fabulous exciting bikey shit will constantly now be happening and I hope for your sake that you can let byegones be byegones and get on the right side of this whole deal.

2 comments:

Jerome said...

you better not delete this comment.

Pat S said...

Canadian comments are protected by some sort of trade agreement. (Forgot to mention that earlier.)