Monday, February 7, 2011

WTB: Road Bike

Patty's younger sister is looking for a road bike. Heather's athletic and very cool. This is so rad. Let me know if you've got, or know of, a bike that might fit the bill.

You can comment here or email to pat[dot]sprute[at]gmail[dot]com

Hey Pat, I am looking to buy a used road bike for me. For my vertically challenged 5 ft 4 frame! So if you could spread the word that would be awesome. I was hoping to spend around or less than $800. Ive been checking out craigs list also and have looked at bikes at REI so far. Im signed up for a sprint tri in Aug and really want to get into road biking. thanks and see ya monday for Patty's bday dinner!

Cheers, Heather

3 comments:

Hank Greer said...

Tell her to check out other bike shops. This time of year you can find last year's model on sale. We found a nice bike for my wife a couple years ago and she's only five feet tall.

John Speare said...

Does this mean Patti is having her birthday dinner at John's Radiator?

Pat S said...

Thanks, Hank.

John, I don't think I'll be getting off quite that easy.