Thursday, August 7, 2008

Hopelessly Off-Topic

I hardly watch any TV anymore. The content is just appalling to me and I prefer to spend what little spare time I have on the internet. For busy people, it's where the value's at these days, because you can direct your energy.

That said, if I'm up, I do like to catch Chelsea at 11:30 on the E channel. Tonight I found out she's on at midnight, too. Yay, a reason to stay up even later.


I've been following her for quite a while and she is uniquely edgy and very funny and that's about as far as I can go, because my wife reads this blog. I think you gents know what I'm talking about. I've injured my brain trying to think of some way to tie this into cycling. Maybe someday she will have Lance on and I can finally justify the obsession.

No comments: