Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Back In Business

I've given birth. The P2P stork soft-landed a wheel into my waiting arms. Midwives John, Glen and Dave made sure there were no complications. I took it home and stared, unbelieving. How on earth could a dipshit like me have walked in with a pile of parts and then 2 hours later, walked out with a functioning wheel? Holy living hell.



Like any new dad, there was no sleeping. I wanted the best for my boy. The new wheel had the capability to generate electricity which meant that I needed to hack the rack . . .



A few pints of midnight oil later, the light was mounted . . .



My dog patiently waited for all the bullshit to end so that we could finally, uhh, RUN . . .



Which we did. Photographic proof that we kicked ass in the moonlight . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great looking setup. Good work.

Anonymous said...

Pat, I am sure that your pup enjoyed the run. Great wheel and quick rack addition. Thank you for all of your help with the Liberty Road Race. It was a great course.

Mark k