Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hooked On Phonics

I wish. It has a wholesome sound to it. Instead, I'm Freaked On Racks, which is way creepier.

But picking up your rack from the powder coater is pretty much the adult equivalent of Christmas as a kid. Okay, you called bullshit and I admit that I'm overstating.

But powder coating is the icing on the cake that you labored over in your 110 degree kitchen. It's super sweet.





I've only owned this light for a short time and I missed it so much while the rack was gone and now it's back and I can't remember ever being happier. (Oh holy shit, did I actually say that???) What I meant to say was, "Except on my wedding day, which was my happiest day EVER!" (Hi Patty :-) :-) :-) Luv ya!)



So obviously, this bike is racked the eff out. I'd like to leave it the hell alone now and I hope that I can. Next up, for a different bike, is this nonsensical, whimsical, impractical rack. Which is why it will probably be my favorite. It has everything to do with this nonsensical, whimsical, impractical marble that's been rolling around in my head.



I don't have much spare time right now, so it's happening in bits, but it's happening. My dog is actively supervising and has expressed that it's the best idea EVER, which she can get away with expressing, since she's never been married.

1 comment:

Jacque Hendrix said...

I'm diggin it man! That a nice rack.