Sunday, March 13, 2016

Miss You, Dan.

My brother passed away lately. He is a musician and an electrician. He went to Vietnam and hated the hate and the insane violence. So he invoked his right to conscientiously object, before it was even a thing. Word. Throughout his life, no institution or culture or government ever really pushed him around for very long, because he was just too damn aware and stubborn to let that happen.


He had a great sense of humor and could make me laugh so hard.


I don't think that he's really gone, because he infected so many people with his passion and ideas.  Speaking just for myself, he'll be a part of me, in some way, for as long as I am breathing.

Sleep well, brother.  I'm sure you're raising some type of hell on the other side because, well, I don't think it could be any other way.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did your brother well in this post.

Pat S said...

Thanks AMR.

Spark Trizity said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.