Friday, February 4, 2011

Words Worth Getting Out

My friend Sarah emailed to ask if I would help promote an event she's been involved in organizing. Sarah's cool, and I'm totally down with Complete Streets and Futurewise, so hell yeah. Take it away, Sarah . . .

My name is Sarah Sirott and I am interning for Kitty Klitzke with Futurewise of Spokane. We are hosting a Complete Streets Valentine Drop-In Event at the Community Building in Spokane on Friday, February 11, 2011 between 12:30 and 5:30PM. Attached is our invitation. Please help by posting the invitation on your blog and or calendar and help further the effort of a Complete Streets ordinance in Spokane by rallying all your readers together to support this great cause.

If you have any questions please contact me sarahwilson1@comcast.net or Kitty at Kitty@futurewise.org

Thank you for your time. Hope to see you there!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Awesome! I'm glad you shared this!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Pat. Hope to see you there.
Sarah

Mike Sirott said...

"Like"