Saturday, July 25, 2009

Blowing The Roof Off

Wow. Jeff and Lisa have created a monster called the FBC. You couldn't do this if you made it your life's work, but they've managed to pull together an ever-humungouser and wildy diverse group of Spokane cyclists on a monthly basis. I wonder if they occasionally sit around slapping their heads and exclaiming WTF.

If there's anyone who's not having a blast, I can't tell who they are. We never even made it inside The Swamp tonight - we hung out at the outdoor bike street fair with bike friends from all walks of bike life. We counted over a hundred and ten thousand parked bikes. Don't believe me? See for yourself.

2 comments:

Hank Greer said...

And that was just the parked bikes.

FBC Spokane said...

I do often exclaim WTF but I leave it to the Lifetime Members For Life to slap me upside the head. Glad you could make it and thanks for buying a shirt.