Thursday, May 21, 2015

Trippin' 3

Later, that same day, we hit the mean streets of the greater Puget Sound region, and worked our way up to Anacortes.  Destination: Friday Harbor.  Tookalongtime.  (See??  How social media is affecting me already???)

On the way, we were able to extricate Jacque out of the big city.

 The enticement being, a particular jam session:

 There was a righteous clam bake, and of course, uke-craving souls were to be filled with uke music aplenty.

At the time, I was not a uke player, and maybe at this moment I am or am not.  Whether it would have changed the story in any way?  Oh,  I think maybe it woulda.  Or maybe not.  We will certainly never know.

Irrelevant, in any case.  My bike had been locked up in the back of my canopy-covered truck bed for well over 24 hours and needed to frickin' breathe.

So we seized the moment and did a little rideabout.

Yes, I won.
 

Thank you for tuning in to another episode of the slowest story ever told, and good night.

No comments: