Thursday, August 13, 2009

Bight Me

Whoa! Don't get all defensive on me, man - I said "bight", not "bite". Chill out, pilgrim! Seriously . . . BACK OFF . . . I am knot kidding.

Are we good?

If we can please talk now. I'm working on some Hennessey rigging because the stock system kind of sucks. Okay, it really sucks.

I used to know a tiny little bit about knots from my ski-patrolling phase, but that's all gone from my head. Luckily for me, Al Gore invented the internet a few years ago and I was able to go there to re-learn a few of the basics. One of the bad things about the internet is that you never really come up with anything on your own because it's so easy to find stuff to rip off, but whatever. I need a solution, not a guilt trip.



Somehow, I've become obsessed with setting up my hammock in the advertised 2-1/2 minutes, or preferably, half that. Tonight, relatively calm preparation. In the coming days, a frantic balls-to-the-wall timed, video-taped excercise.

Yes, this is still a bike blog. Take a deep breath and settle your ass down.

1 comment:

Alan said...

You need more work...