Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Twenty-Four

I had plans for a more ambitious ride tonight, but the man put a pretty good beat-down on me today and by the time I got home, the amount of energy I had left in me was exactly equal to what it takes to make a trip to the park with Brandy.  Which is okay - it counts as a ride as far as I'm concerned at this moment, and it's just fine with Brandy.  Patty came along, and since she was up for chucking (not to be confused with up-chucking), it turned into a Brandy-in-action photo shoot.

"When do we start?"

"No, really. When do we start?"

High performance cornering

High performance acceleration

Flight

All balled up

"That was pretty fun, boss."


I suspect she (Brandy, not Patty) digs my getting beaten down and wishes it would happen more often.

1 comment:

Andy D. said...

Brandy has a terrific dog smile throughout.